Friday, September 26, 2008

The Leap Years


I watched this movie just now
at the 'Movie Night'
organised by SSA.

It's a Singaporean movie
but it has lots of big hits actors and actresses
like Jason Chan who acted the Green Ranger in Power Rangers Ninja -_-
Paula Malai Ali, the ex veejay for channel [V]
Ananda Everingham ( looks like Orlanda Bloom seriously !! ), who acted in the Shutter

I guess these are the ones I consider big O_o
It's a good show
to me la

Very romantic :s
Made me shed tears ='(
Maybe I'm just too sentimental lol XD

Well, to summarise the whole show,
it's about this Singaporean girl
who met this guy on the 29th of February
and bla bla lots of drama lo
and they promise to meet every 29th February
Ironically, the girl's birthday is on 29th February
So something happening always happens on her birthday

And the funny thing is, there's this tradition
that on the 29th of February
a woman may make a proposal to a guy
and the guy must accept O_o

weird huh ? XD
memang malang lo if the 'wrong' girl propose to me XD

Here's the trailer :)



Enjoy !


1 comment:

Alex Chua said...

Ananda Everingham!

If you love his act then you should watch this show of his...I cant remember the name. Check my blog. He acted as a bapuk in a Thai movie. Kinda touching.