Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Final Round

Final project has come !
The peak season is here !!
Currently I have two submissions for every week !! x_X

Just done with one now ! Phewww !
What a relieve ~_~

Hopefully I'll go through this one better than my last project !
Lucky me this time no presentation =P

On the side note,
I bought a hard disk :)


Sexy and it's 500Gb :)
and I bought it for the price of a 170-200gb =P
woot ! =D


And I can't wait for this event ! ^_^
Curious ?
WATCH this video :)



6 comments:

Grace Teoh said...

ahah.....
no wonder so busy la
lol
if it comes to art,
i MIGHT be able to help XD

Jesselyn said...

Wah..ur hard disk so cheap ar? desktop or laptop one?? how much? if it's that cheap and it's the portable one den get one for me when u come bk la..haha..

StidiAku said...

Smart move - that awesome hard disk.
Congratulations..knew it..you're striding
again...

Tim's dad

WaN HoE said...

[Grace] hoho art ! XD My greatest nemesis !!!

[Jess] laptop la =P semi portable since it's not too big but need power supply !

[Tim's Dad] haha thanks ^^

Jesselyn said...

Cheh..~

If need power supply here oso cheap mar..720GB only RM400.

That's cheap, right?? O_o

WaN HoE said...

That is cheap though I've never seen that price before in Malaysia O_o