missing high school so much :(
wait
correction
missing my band :(
those moments were great!
Heard their concert went well
I'm happy for them :)
those were the days
when you get to perform for the public
those moments
nervous, fear, proud
cause you were upholding the school's pride
hahah
recalling all those fights
those yells during trainings
soaking wet under the rain
burning hot till your skin peels off
because of sunburn
but at the end of the day
it was worth it
I still remembering shedding that tear
after the competition
cause I know it's the end
the end of those great moments
wait
correction
missing my band :(
those moments were great!
Heard their concert went well
I'm happy for them :)
those were the days
when you get to perform for the public
those moments
nervous, fear, proud
cause you were upholding the school's pride
hahah
recalling all those fights
those yells during trainings
soaking wet under the rain
burning hot till your skin peels off
because of sunburn
but at the end of the day
it was worth it
I still remembering shedding that tear
after the competition
cause I know it's the end
the end of those great moments
ahh how I miss the sound of the pipes and drums
the marching
the beat of the bass drum
beating in your heart
taught me a few things about life
he was really hard on me I admit
but I guess through that
I really learn a lot
but then I'm always in trouble with the parents =.=
It was him that really supported the band
although most teachers were against it
or should say students as well
I still remember Bro Paul will say this everytime he saw me
"BAND BAND BAND somemore, faster get back to class!"
ahh good times =)
I miss those friendships
that bond we had
I miss those moments where we shared the victory
the lost
the fights
the spirit
and also speaking about band
reminds me of her
haha her taking the same footsteps as me
it's just so ironic
she never understood why I was so into band
and I guess now she finally understood
that bond I've always told her about
It also made me realised that
when we grow older
we realised more things
the things that were told many times by those who are older than us
for example our parents
enough emo liao :)
it's so late now
i'm really gonna die of blood loss -.-
hate winter :(
Pictures and some memories will have to help me through




2 comments:
hey man. you can always come back to the band anytime. the band is our blood more then you know it..=)
No man, it's not the same anymore.
Post a Comment