Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's been so long since I've updated!

Hello everyone !
doubt any of you actually visit here anymore :(
my bad for not updating for so long!!

But yeah, I'm doing fine at the moment
been a hectic semester 2
I suck at model making!! :s

random shits that happen this few weeks

took up ceramics for my elective
done this box =.=

quite fun haha :D


two macam gay couple =.=

on the road

camwhoring lol

guoyi with her extremely big tongue :p

try out mask for Masquerade Night :)


lol scary sia? :p

guoyi most scariest d =.=

all of us haha XD

ivan, tim and me

*kiss kiss*

Tim and Ivan kissing omg!! :p

Timkiller!!

Random japanese dinner

another thing I made in ceramics =.=

Model making for Asian Architecture

Guoyi with her guanyin temple model

and my stupid ugly gatehouse =.=
sigh

That's all for now,
more to come soon
Realised lots of trips I havent posted up yet
lazy upload heh
Facebook much easier upload pictures lol



No comments: