Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Round 2 RAWR!


Currently working with my Design project
dont know how many sunrise I've seen these few days =.=
so tiring
Archi life is sooooooooooooooooooooo stressful
why did I take architecture in the first place lol!

it's fun when you have the time!
sucks when you dont ;(

I think I'm gonna be bald soon :(
I miss you, where are you? :(
My head hurts
My facade is so ruined =.=
I think I'm gonna have a problem with the Building Codes of Australia :s
Presentation is on Wednesday and I still have sections to do!
It's been 5 days since I had a proper sleep on my bed :(
I've finished half of my coffee which I just bought last week!
Why am I not the 'Art' type? Then I wouldnt have a problem with colours :(
I suck in drawing but I'm in Architecture =.=
Should I give up hoping for something that might never come?

That's enough random thoughts for today
Such a beautiful night tonight
Clear dark sky with shining stars.
Stars..
hmmm...

No comments: