I'm not the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
Always heading into the mouth of the unknown
Just for the sake of feeling
that I have nothing to lose
I did shits that I never thought I would ever do
Deep inside in the corner of my mind
I'm always attached to you
I lost a friend
The bond that I felt
was indescribable
I can still remember how it felt
I don't regret those days
You were the best thing that happened to me
I only regretted for not giving better
There will be no one like you
"When I'm sad, I'll stop being sad and start being awesome instead!"
Damn it, I wish I could do that!
Fuck, what am I saying?!
I'm being a retard again!
God, I need a fucking drink!
There's a shadow hanging over me
Always heading into the mouth of the unknown
Just for the sake of feeling
that I have nothing to lose
I did shits that I never thought I would ever do
Deep inside in the corner of my mind
I'm always attached to you
I lost a friend
The bond that I felt
was indescribable
I can still remember how it felt
I don't regret those days
You were the best thing that happened to me
I only regretted for not giving better
There will be no one like you
"When I'm sad, I'll stop being sad and start being awesome instead!"
Damn it, I wish I could do that!
Fuck, what am I saying?!
I'm being a retard again!
God, I need a fucking drink!




No comments:
Post a Comment