Back to reality
back to work
back to Tasmania.
3 months was really quick
Here am I
typing in this dark room
this familiar yet lonely place
When I was just driving out for a burger
the night before

The things I experience here are life facts
Be it emotionally or physically
I am 21 this year
another fact showing I'm no longer a kid
not even a teenager no more
more like a young adult
Responsibilities.
Career.
I guess these are two main things I have to get focus on.
I did what I could during the 3 months
I have no regrets
Partying every night was sure fun
I went to a lot of places
I had great fun

I guess that's why I was so reluctant to leave
Penang was like paradise
That 3 months was just enjoyable
now it's back to reality
Is this what I'm gonna face throughout my life?
Slowly but surely
I have always thought I'll be taking this easier
being that this is already my 3rd year overseas
I guess it's because I can finally clear things off
I see things clearer
but my heart&mind is still tied
fair enough I do not whine no more
I accept the fact
even as I type
I have no position in that heart anymore
not even the slightest.

Feelings can change so easily
why bother so much about committing?
I realised feelings can be so easily manipulated
The mind of a human being is so complicated
Influence
the art of speaking
thus feelings can be manipulated
just like that
I know people's gonna argue about this point
bear with me
I'm just ranting my points.
Life is hard
reality sucks sometimes
it is a challenge every day
I just hope I can be strong enough to go through it
every single small piece in my life
Memories.
I want to make more memories =)
back to work
back to Tasmania.
3 months was really quick
Here am I
typing in this dark room
this familiar yet lonely place
When I was just driving out for a burger
the night before
The things I experience here are life facts
Be it emotionally or physically
I am 21 this year
another fact showing I'm no longer a kid
not even a teenager no more
more like a young adult
Responsibilities.
Career.
I guess these are two main things I have to get focus on.
I did what I could during the 3 months
I have no regrets
Partying every night was sure fun
I went to a lot of places
I had great fun
I guess that's why I was so reluctant to leave
Penang was like paradise
That 3 months was just enjoyable
now it's back to reality
Is this what I'm gonna face throughout my life?
Slowly but surely
I have always thought I'll be taking this easier
being that this is already my 3rd year overseas
I guess it's because I can finally clear things off
I see things clearer
but my heart&mind is still tied
fair enough I do not whine no more
I accept the fact
even as I type
I have no position in that heart anymore
not even the slightest.
Feelings can change so easily
why bother so much about committing?
I realised feelings can be so easily manipulated
The mind of a human being is so complicated
Influence
the art of speaking
thus feelings can be manipulated
just like that
I know people's gonna argue about this point
bear with me
I'm just ranting my points.
Life is hard
reality sucks sometimes
it is a challenge every day
I just hope I can be strong enough to go through it
every single small piece in my life
Memories.
I want to make more memories =)



No comments:
Post a Comment