Monday, March 15, 2010

15.03.05

Confided in me was your heart

Then she said, "Now you hate her, later you will fall in love with her"."Hate will turn into love" That was the start The start of a twisting life. She screams whenever Jasper came along.
She will jump up on her chair as quick as a squirrel. The whole class would be in laughing mode. Her love for teddy bears. A funny, hyperactive girl indeed. It was a date. The beans been spilled. A moment of truth. Red and orange. The colour of that night.
While the song"Can't take my eyes of you" was being played.
The truth was told.
Beating hearts.
Hands held.
The sudden happiness couldn't be described in words.


It still lingers in my memory
That very night

'It's because you have a special position in my heart. Before you came into my life, my life was so dark, that I couldn't even see the path I was leading. Until I met you, I became a totally different person. You changed my life. You changed me. You brought joy into my life. Something that I've never felt before. You are just like a star which is shining on me. In fact, you are the star in my heart.'

I certainly meant what I said
But then again, I made a wrong move
I did not tolerate and was not patient enough
You do not deserve someone like this
I'm glad you are on the right path now

Nevertheless, it was a twisting plot
How it came to today
The everlasting drug for 5 years
You were the world to me
Thank you very much for the endless memories.
















You were definitely a star shining in me

My baby star
And all things will end

No comments: