Saturday, September 25, 2010

The story of a bastard child

I personally know this bastard child
Knowing him really showed how the world is
He was the eye opener
of how fucked up people can be
Yes
You are the best example I can find!
guess the only reason why you're like this
is because you're a bastard child
you belong to none in the list
you don't legally exist at all
you're just an accident
unwanted piece of scum
that happen to drop by

I really got to thank you for letting me to know you
The things that you do
till today still amazes me
The amount of lies you can tell
the fucked up fake face you can show
the amazing many different facial mask you could put on
You should really nominate yourself in the Oscars!
You'll win the best BASTARD CHILD in the world!
Let me be the first to congratulate you!

The fact that you're so poor that you always have to take advantage of others
for your own benefit
I guess that's just in your blood
shows the true colour of your bastard self
I pity you really
you remind me of those rats scavenging for rubbish
I really should shit some for you

Ironic how you act so holy and shit
you're like the demon itself
changing faces and taking advantage
you might as well just dig your own grave
and go to Hell

Do the World a favour all right?
I wouldn't mind buying a coffin just for you
A cemetery lot isnt a problem as well!

Thank God I no longer have to see you soon!
Be gone you bastard son of a bitch!

This is the farewell performance for you when you go to Hell

No comments: