Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Finally!

I get to rest a bit ! :D
Didnt get to sleep and was awake for about 48 hours -_-
Presentation over d
even though it wasn't a good one :S
but meh, I failed to see it I guess.

Now I feeel so fresh wooo !
But got another presentation tmr ! :(
darn it!

so much for resting ! ;D

I'm feeling like this video now !
The first clip, ignore the other last two :P

[c=7][b]Arco Baleno[/b][/c] ............hmmm, begging God....– Questioning myself, should I continue architecture? Thinking too much making me stress only!!



WanTan - living zombie / i need 20 diagrams but i cant draw to save my life



: : : JnB : : : 神啊。。救救我啊。。。i think mee goreng is created to cater.. archi student huh



[diaspro]™ / *LifeIsGood. - OMFGdamassignment. ARGH. / I am marrying Adobe.. {feeling like a big baby!}



Reef – Stressed

the funny nicknames by archi students during assignment peak time :P
credit to Jasper for getting them all XD



I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its not fair you left out your own nickname!