emo post alert!
What a great start for today!
Woke up from a damn dream that really haunt me !
Why must I dream about you damn it!
Oh yes the dream might be really sweet when you're asleep
but once awake and reality hits
I feel that damn effect....
Why suddenly can dream about this...
I don't need this anymore...
Pathetic really
So pathetic
After reading all those mails
I realised I was a big asshole last time
A really big one
I guess I can never forgive myself for that
Reading it really made me questioning myself
Why did I do that
I can never understand
I was given hints so many times
and I failed to see it
I'm starting to feel the hate and despise
It's my own fault
I deserve this
I guess now I know the reason.
What a great start for today!
Woke up from a damn dream that really haunt me !
Why must I dream about you damn it!
Oh yes the dream might be really sweet when you're asleep
but once awake and reality hits
I feel that damn effect....
Why suddenly can dream about this...
I don't need this anymore...
Pathetic really
So pathetic
After reading all those mails
I realised I was a big asshole last time
A really big one
I guess I can never forgive myself for that
Reading it really made me questioning myself
Why did I do that
I can never understand
I was given hints so many times
and I failed to see it
I'm starting to feel the hate and despise
It's my own fault
I deserve this
I guess now I know the reason.


1 comment:
when we looked back, we realized our mistakes which we regretted to the max. It just doesn't make sense why at that moment we just HAD TO act like that, right?
So this is a lesson for us, to look ahead of our way carefully before start walking. If not, the fall will be a damn one.
Take care and all the best k? We can make it through =)
Post a Comment