Friday, May 29, 2009

Failure becoming a reality?

"You are at the borderline"
"She's going to fail you if she sees this"

Am I really going to fail ? :(
I can't imagine failing...

If I really fail,
should I pack up and leave ?
Or stay and waste another year....

Those sentences really hit me
Really worried now
I can't fail :(
He said I need to work harder this weekend
I am already working hard
just I dont understand his meaning of BEAUTIFUL!!!

ARGHH !!!

Others are not having this problem because they dont have him as tutor!
and he's the closest to the lecturer :(
and he said she's gonna fail me if she sees this
sigh
I dont want to fail!
I cant fail..

I cant imagine myself being in the same class as the First Years.
When I'm suppose to be in my own batch

I can only hope this goes well..

sigh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u can do it....