meh, too bad I can't go
Unless I go back Malaysia during my winter break
Should I ?
Cant say how much proud am I to see
the name of my band once again
Support them Penangnites! :D
Once a Saint, always a Saint
All the best to you, Brother Paul!
Happy Retirement !
I hope the next principal isn't a pain in the ass!
Ah, those glorious days
how I wish I can turn back to those times
when I was the proud, hot headed Wan Hoe :P
Now he's an emo sick bastard...
Unless I go back Malaysia during my winter break
Should I ?
Cant say how much proud am I to see
the name of my band once again
Support them Penangnites! :D
Once a Saint, always a Saint
All the best to you, Brother Paul!
Happy Retirement !
I hope the next principal isn't a pain in the ass!
Ah, those glorious days
how I wish I can turn back to those times
when I was the proud, hot headed Wan Hoe :P
Now he's an emo sick bastard...



1 comment:
If my school band is having a concert, i'll be back! =)
Post a Comment