I realised a lot of things after being in Australia for a year plus now
I guess going overseas and studying wasn't that much of a wonderland
that I thought it would be
It's different being independent
in KL
and
in Australia
It's just so different.
I cant even come out with a list of things I've realised..
I guess going overseas and studying wasn't that much of a wonderland
that I thought it would be
It's different being independent
in KL
and
in Australia
It's just so different.
I cant even come out with a list of things I've realised..
I realised
1. that I hate being alone.
2. that I used a lot of tissue papers =.=
3. that expectations can bring a lot of disappointments
4. that true friends are hard to find
5. that my true friends are far away and I miss them so much
6. that I've had the longest depression when I came Australia
7. that I love to gossip =.=
8. that being in love is like being addicted to drugs; poisons your mind and soul
9. that I bleed more than usual; talking about my nose =.=
10. that some people just don't give a damn and not bothered about others
11. that I'm wide awake when everyone's asleep
12. that I'm a lazy person; eg my room!
13. that I've never had a soul mate except for the one I've loved; explains why I was so attached to her..
14. that I'm spending more Australian Dollars this year; which is a bad thing :(
15. that I still can't get over her after so long...
16. that I'm losing my hair =/
17. that different people have different principles; they just don't think the same way you do
18. that I might be turning gay =.=
19. that I'm an alcoholic...
20. that the closest and intimate person to you in the world can changed into a stranger that you've never met; not even remembering any of those times you've cherished together.
21. that I've been a fool for expecting too much and regretting it in the end
22. that I need to be less soft hearted and be cold hearted once in a while
23. that I was a childish immature kid back then..
24. that I have a lot to learn about life..
25. that I can only reminisce and never go back..
26. that people can change in just a short time frame
27. the mistakes that I've done and will appreciate better.
28. that no one can be trusted
29. that I'm an awesome procrastinator!
30. that nothing last forever.
31. .....
And the list goes on...
1. that I hate being alone.
2. that I used a lot of tissue papers =.=
3. that expectations can bring a lot of disappointments
4. that true friends are hard to find
5. that my true friends are far away and I miss them so much
6. that I've had the longest depression when I came Australia
7. that I love to gossip =.=
8. that being in love is like being addicted to drugs; poisons your mind and soul
9. that I bleed more than usual; talking about my nose =.=
10. that some people just don't give a damn and not bothered about others
11. that I'm wide awake when everyone's asleep
12. that I'm a lazy person; eg my room!
13. that I've never had a soul mate except for the one I've loved; explains why I was so attached to her..
14. that I'm spending more Australian Dollars this year; which is a bad thing :(
15. that I still can't get over her after so long...
16. that I'm losing my hair =/
17. that different people have different principles; they just don't think the same way you do
18. that I might be turning gay =.=
19. that I'm an alcoholic...
20. that the closest and intimate person to you in the world can changed into a stranger that you've never met; not even remembering any of those times you've cherished together.
21. that I've been a fool for expecting too much and regretting it in the end
22. that I need to be less soft hearted and be cold hearted once in a while
23. that I was a childish immature kid back then..
24. that I have a lot to learn about life..
25. that I can only reminisce and never go back..
26. that people can change in just a short time frame
27. the mistakes that I've done and will appreciate better.
28. that no one can be trusted
29. that I'm an awesome procrastinator!
30. that nothing last forever.
31. .....
And the list goes on...
I guess I learn a lot of from these experience.
Reminds me of that poem we read back in secondary school
The Road Not Taken,
Makes a lot of sense now, doesn't it ? And we failed to understand it back then..
Did I took the wrong road ?
I guess its experience that makes life interesting
I don't regret those experience
An experience that is worth remembering
I guess there's no worst experience
The only worst experience in life is the one you didn't have.
Just wish I could have done better.
Reminds me of that poem we read back in secondary school
The Road Not Taken,
Makes a lot of sense now, doesn't it ? And we failed to understand it back then..
Did I took the wrong road ?
I guess its experience that makes life interesting
I don't regret those experience
An experience that is worth remembering
I guess there's no worst experience
The only worst experience in life is the one you didn't have.
Just wish I could have done better.



3 comments:
The Road Not Taken huh?
Yeah, my friend used that title to describe me too.
I thought going overseas will be better haha.. but maybe I am wrong. Take care la!
we're doing #22. n #25...
It's true you know...
n #18, are you serious?? >.O'''
What to do, nobody wants me :(
unlike you, got so many guys after ;P
Post a Comment