The end is near
I wish I can go to the Farewell for Bro Paul :(
for those who doesnt know
Bro Paul is St. Xavier's Institution School Principal
and he's retiring :(
and he's the last administrating La Sallian Brother in Malaysia
After 157 years of administrating SXI,
it is finally coming to an end..
I do encourage all Xavierians to attend the Farewell!
I would if I could!
Too bad I'll be stuck here in Tassie during that event :/
I wish I can go to the Farewell for Bro Paul :(
for those who doesnt know
Bro Paul is St. Xavier's Institution School Principal
and he's retiring :(
and he's the last administrating La Sallian Brother in Malaysia
After 157 years of administrating SXI,
it is finally coming to an end..
I do encourage all Xavierians to attend the Farewell!
I would if I could!
Too bad I'll be stuck here in Tassie during that event :/
What differs Bro Paul and other teachers ishis love and attention for students
Ask any student,
each will tell you how great Bro Paul is!
He even formed a bakery class just for those students who didnt do well in their PMR!"In an effort to equip less academically gifted students, Brother Paul honed in on his personal skills and opened a bakery 10 years ago for Form 4 and 5 students who did poorly in the PMR examination.
“After the Ministry of Education changed its policy to make it compulsory for students to continue to Form 4 regardless of their results in PMR, many of our end classes started to come back,” said Brother Paul, himself a certified baker after enrolling in free Cordon Bleu courses while studying in Manchester."
Not every Headmaster would do that !!
I still remembered the time he caught me ponteng class :P
haha!
And of course not to forget funny Brother Charles :P
He teaches German woot !
I'm so proud to be a La Sallian! :)
Remembering your Alma Mater;
"Sons of Xavierian, Valiant and True!"
For more readings:







1 comment:
Oh.. I was from St. Michael's Institution, Ipoh.
Post a Comment