Exactly a month more
before I return to Tassie
sad huh? :(
I'm so gonna miss all the late night outings
my friends
sien
I think this is the first time
that I actually felt so much reluctant to leave home as well
haha I guess it's because
there's no need for me to find
PEACE
at Tassie anymore :)
before I return to Tassie
sad huh? :(
I'm so gonna miss all the late night outings
my friends
sien
I think this is the first time
that I actually felt so much reluctant to leave home as well
haha I guess it's because
there's no need for me to find
PEACE
at Tassie anymore :)
Just so lazy to filter
actually not lazy
more like not free
been going out so much
and spending so much
my credit card is so broke now :'(
She is so so cute!
and so obedient :p
that's what I love most about her!
I realised I grew more attached to her this year
dunno why haha :)
The landscapes are just...wow!
Just simply amazing!
That's about the only thing I am looking forward to!
when can I ever see the light again?
I really don't know if I can get through this
sigh



No comments:
Post a Comment