University of Tasmania
Bachelor of Environmental Design
It's 2011 :O
and also, it's been so long since I've blogged :P
so here goes!
ahh 2010.
Let's see if I can think of all the awesome things accomplished.
1. Went through the hell of doing two Design Studios in a semester
2. Went 'greeen' :p
3. Awesome food hunt spree for a week in Melbourne
4. Finally skiieeed for the first time and liked it :D
5. Tried crocodile meat, kangaroo meat and emu meat
6. tried a bonnnnngggggggg :p
7. Accomplished my role as Malaysian Students President
8. Hit the target wanted for MSA, lots of money raised (MSA night was awesome!) :D
9. raising a little singaporean baby my godddd :p
10. GRADUATED :D
I cant think of anything else x.x
hmm
then again, wow I'm doing postgraduate this year OMG :O
Masters of Architecture
holy shit
Time really flies
My friends are already starting to work
and here am I still studying
2011 will be an awesome year
new house, new course
NEW LIFE
If it's not gonna be awesome,
I'm gonna make it awesome! ;)
Cheers to the new year!



No comments:
Post a Comment