Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'm back after so long! 0.0


I realised when i'm feeling a bit down
i will tend to blog haha.
meaning that i've been pretty happy with my life
since i tak blog langsung d :P

aih, sometimes I do not know why
I bother to reminisce
such a bad thing
tsk
should learn to forget and move on

Life's been great
Masters is tough, expected.
surviving though.
Friendship circle,
well. let's say it's just the inner circle

I've already bought my ticket home to Penang
early, I know.
Looking forward to go home though
And also working :D
realised the recent homecoming was short
and didnt meet up with a lot of people!!
wonder how life would be
some I might not even meet for YEARS omg 0_0
people change, life is impermanent like we all know it :)
Impermanence
again, negativity of mine.
a good architectural idea though :p

And I also realised it's been super duper long
since i've shared my pictures
i rarely take pictures now anyway lol
rusty :/



that's all for now, cant think of anything at the moment heh
Take care all :D

No comments: