Sorry for not updating this few days. Been rather busy with assignments =/ Garr, I'll update more when I get home from vacation ;)
Finally, VACATION ! ^-^ Tomorrow at 7am, we'll be departing to Strahan which is located at the west coast of Tasmania. It's sort a harbourside village at the edge of the so called biggest WildLife Park in Tasmania. Yeah, sounds exciting ! ^^ Can't wait !
But freaking hell, it takes 4 hours plus to reach there x_x Something like Penang to KL trip =( Damn boring !
Here's a map of where Strahan Village is.

Last but not least, the beach !!!! Isn't it beautiful ? T_T Melts my heart when I see such a beautiful scenery =)
I hope I have fun ! Andof course, I'll upload lots of pictures for you guys to see. heh, smoked salmon here I come !!! ^-^
Have to sleep now. Departing at 7am =( Good night ! ^^







No comments:
Post a Comment