Today's been such an unlucky day for me ! *whines*
First, I woke up late !! I was suppose to wake up at 10am but ended up at 2.30pm. ( yes I know I'm a pig >_> ). I was suppose to do my work ( got loads of them ) and I'm screwed T_T
Well, I was looking forward for a good lunch before I head to the Learning Hub. But bahh when I was cutting my veggies, I realised the stove wasn't working -.- FARKING HELL wasted my time and I have to keep all those veggies that was ready to cook in limited cointaners. As I was rushing out to get mee ( yeah had to eat instant noodles instead >_> ), I left my key card in my room......
What could be worse than locking yourself out and eating instant noodles for lunch !!!?? T__T
For those of you who have no idea what the key card is, it's like an access card to enter my room and house.
This is the little card that gave me lots of trouble though it looks cool -.-
Well yeah, so I locked myself out and I had to walk to the Accommodation Services Office to get them to unlock the door for me. When I told her I've locked myself out, she said I had to pay $5 as fine ! I was like WTF $5 !!! O_O
And so we walked back to Leprena ( name of my hostel ) and opened the door for me so that I could get my farking card back. But she just went off without asking for the payment ! Talk about bad and good luck today !! Hybrid >:O
And so poor me had instant mee for lunch today... =(
And yeah, so I went to the Learning Hub after lunch and bump into my housemate ( his room is opposite mine )
He's a Penangite, has a degree in Architecture ( USM) and he's here for his Masters ! :O
Formerly of PFS (Penang Free School ) >:(
Before I end this, once again food of the day ! More like advertising now :P
Last but not least, the picture of the day !
Thank you for reading, peepz. Ciao ! ^-^



No comments:
Post a Comment