heh, supposed to do my assignment but ended up playing with Photoshop XD
Sorry about not posting about the Ben Lomond post yet but I have yet to arrange the photos for upload. As you know, lots of pictures I would love to share with you guys ;)
Plus lots of assignments to hand up at the moment :(
So I ended up editing a few pictures :D
Happy happy lo first time do nia ;)
See noob skills !
basically this post, all the photos are edited.
I'm not really the type that edit pictures so other than I said so, all pictures in all my post are not edited :)
Sorry about not posting about the Ben Lomond post yet but I have yet to arrange the photos for upload. As you know, lots of pictures I would love to share with you guys ;)
Plus lots of assignments to hand up at the moment :(
So I ended up editing a few pictures :D
Happy happy lo first time do nia ;)
See noob skills !
basically this post, all the photos are edited.
I'm not really the type that edit pictures so other than I said so, all pictures in all my post are not edited :)








No comments:
Post a Comment