We ( Tim, Ariff, Jake, new guy Tamerlane and me) are going for a trip organised by the Singapore Student Association tomorrow.
We'll be heading to the infamous Port Arthur and a few tourist spots.
I'll give you guys a fair introduction about them based on what I know ;)
We'll be heading to the infamous Port Arthur and a few tourist spots.
I'll give you guys a fair introduction about them based on what I know ;)
Port Arthur is the famous ex convict prison of Tasmania. Most notorious one I've heard :)If you wish to know more, GOOGLE it ;)
( doubt there's any history readers here anyway so lazy to elaborate)
*sigh*

And lastly, the blowhole :)
Hope I'll enjoy this trip ^^
last one :s
Cheers people ! ^^
Hope I'll enjoy this trip ^^
last one :s
Cheers people ! ^^





No comments:
Post a Comment