Thursday, July 3, 2008

Resume ? O_O

How the fcuk do you write a resume ????!!!! :(

I'm going for an interview/training for a student technician job in the University tomorrow. This is the first time I'm actually applying for a job and it couldn't be worse :( Competing with so many 'old' dudes who have much more experience than me :( Most probably I wouldn't get the job..Doubt I'll even pass the resume 'session' !!!

I don't even know how to write a resume ! HELP ! :(

In Malaysia pun tak pernah dengar resume =P mati loooo saya ....

Wish me luck for tomorrow ! :s


p/s: Yes, I know I didn't update much though it's holiday now =P Will update the Hobart Trip asap for you avid readers ;)

===Update===

heh, I got the job I think =D Unexpected though. There were 5 other dudes who were like so 'computerized' freaks !!! @_@ About three of them have some kind of degree in computer shits and all those geek languages !! =.=

Scary hor ? And we had to do some kind of 'test' presentation about "How to make tea". It was very spontaneous and the interviewer even shot me some questions out of nowhere :( Really got caught without noticing.

And oh my resume ? =.= He didn't even bother to read it.. maybe he will some other time.
*shrugs* at least I got the job... I think..

Hope all goes well =P

Anyway, take a look at my resume. It's only one page when it's supposed to be at least 2 pages for a normal resume. Maybe those experienced readers can give me a few tips on how to write a good resume :)

Cheers ! ^^

Contact Information
Name -
Wan Hoe Goh
Address -
Locked Bag 1367 Launceston Tasmania 7250 Australia.
Cell Phone -
0423275564
Email -
Serathis_89@yahoo.com

Personal Information
Date of Birth -
18/11/1989
Place of Birth -
Penang, Malaysia
Citizenship -
Malaysian
Visa Status -
Student
Gender -
Male

Education
University of Tasmania (present)
Bachelor of Environmental Design

Inti International College Penang, Malaysia (2007)
New South Wales Higher School Certificate
St. Xavier’s Institution Penang, Malaysia (2002-2006)
Malaysian Certificate of Education

Responsibilities
President of the St.Xavier’s Institution Marching Band (2006)
- Coordination and production of all events of the band which includes several musical performance ranging from symphony orchestra to marching performances.
- Coordination of up to 80 members of the band for various events at different times.

Key Achievements
- Major regional and national musical impact.
- Acquisition of new communication, coordination and organising skills.

Skills
Language – English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia and several other Chinese dialects.
IT – Microsoft Office, Photoshop.

Interests
Internet browsing and computer gadgets



No comments: