As said before, snow snow snow !
When there's snow, there's snowman :D

Entau ma ? ;)

Jenabi's friend :)

Lots of snowman we saw,
like this goblin like snow :)

And Bubbles found some new friends :)

Us :)

Poor Ariff hurt his knee :(
PADAN MUKA !!! XD

Me and Guo Guo XD

Wish I could had went up there ;(

Saw a wombat en route up a hilly peak :D

Cute sia ? ^_^

Our goal !!
banyak high man heh

Going up the snowy mountain....
BRRRR :s

Almost reach the peak !
Note Ah per's head xD

Wooo wooo almost liao !
Ah per is crawling ! :O

Reach liao !
Great view sia ?

Just so beautiful...
snowy plains :)

Skiing area

Just Beat It !

Oh yeah :D

;)

Standing on a mountain high
Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky
I want to see more snow
because I really love the snow
XD

Me and Jake

Hercules XD
hold tak tau apa -_-

The sky is so heavy !!!! x_X

Apa la pondan ini
tsk tsk -_-

She BANGS she BANGS !
Oh baby !

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers !
then others saw me doing that act
all mari
kacau -_-

tengkok -_-
tak de style pun.
tsk tsk.
Guo yi and ivan suddenly hilang..
hurmmm, pergi make out agaknya >_< out =" snow">

hulalallalaa =P

Me going high xD

Snowball fight !!

panarooomamama scene of ben lomond XD
kept teasing syh how because of that lol
So we started to walk down the hill as it was getting late.

Freeze !!

Me being all sweaty >.<

The wet shoes and pants =P

Aftermath

Me, TaiLo and Ariff
After that, I realised I lost my hp !!! T_T
So worried and so sien at the same time
never lost my hp before, so that feeling
is like very urghhh -_-
Then suddenly Jenabi came
"What happened ?"
I said,
"Hp lost liao :( "
He said,
"wah if someone found it, you must really reward him lo "
I said ya lo
Then he took out my hp !!! O_O
I was like WALAO WHERE YOU GET IT !
He said,
" you la, kept sliding down the slopes of course drop la.
I found it covered in the snow"
Something like this.

Wahhaahaha, so happy lo that time ^_^
THANK YOU JENABI LING KUOK JUN !
You are my hp's savior !! ^_^
see how happy I was ?
Was going to kiss him d XD

End of our journey
Group photo.
Spot me ? :)

Balik Launnie
Bye bye Ben Lomond,
Bye bye snow :(

We'll be back next year ;)
6 comments:
So free a u~ keep leave comment..haha..wei i oso wan play snow!!
love you only leave comment mar :)
ceh...apa la. u guys go so fast we fell behind ma. dunno where u guys go. so we don bother following u liao lo. bleh
hey... nice pics again! Snowman! I never had a chance to do that, even when I was in Beijing, the snow was too thin... Sigh..
Nvm, I'll have my chance in Melbourne in the future!!!
Miss the white field...
@Derek,
I doubt Melbourne has snow ! Only Tassie has ! =D So come Tassie ;)
@jake,
let's go there again ! still have a few more weeks before winter ends !
Post a Comment