Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mr. Popular !

Now this post is dedicated to our

ONE

and

ONLY

Jenabi Ling Kuok Jun !



Why is he Mr Popular ?
Or better yet, Mr Handsome ? ;)

(No I'm not gay) -_-

*cough*

Okay back on track,
Well, it all started
one night,
Jenabi was at his usual hang out spot
to online
and all a sudden
a Korean dude came
and said

Korean : "Are you Jenabi ?"
Jenabi : "Uhh yes ?"
Korean : "Hey, you are very famous now
because you are handsome"
Jenabi : " O_O "

And I jokingly said,
walao, must blog about this d XD
and was like hurmm
maybe I should :O

So here I am :)
I think I going to make a poll for this too lol

Yo !
Jenabi Ling Kuok Jun
From Miri, Sarawak
Born in 14th December 1987.

Loves to act cute
or just might be his nature :)
Or maybe he's just cute LOL

He always claim that he is sexy
as you can see from this picture
No comment about him being sexy
because I don't want
to have anything to do
with a guy's body -_-

You girls comment :P

He loves art
drawing
which he pretty much does it everytime ;)
it's his passion
which brought him here
to study architecture as a professional career

He is cool ( act cool )
especially with sunglasses
which will make you girls melt =P

LOL

Extremely great in photoshop
as you can see in this picture
On the other hand,
he loves photography
which really suits well
with his passion for photoshop

He take great importance of his attire
well, what can I say
a popular dude has to make sure
he's cool
handsome
great style

;)

and he love to pose too lol

What say you ? ;)
Uhumm..
he may look good topless too XD
LOL

He is a bit sissy sometimes though
but then
girls nowadays love sissy a bit guys eh ?
not macho lagi la this generation :)

That sums up our Mr Popular of UTas !

What say you ? :)

Tell us what you think on the poll that is located on the top right hand corner !
Thank you ! ^_^

And yes voters, you are allowed to vote several qualities of his in one vote !


p/s: No, I did not post this because
I'm in love with him
or whatever gay shit you guys
are thinking now -.-


I promised Jenabi that
I will post this d :)
plus, he's my ah kong ;)



4 comments:

Jesselyn said...

u sound even gay-er the more u're trying to tell ppl tat u're not gay..haha!

WaN HoE said...

-.-

okay loo, means I handsome sia ? XD

Jesselyn said...

cis! ur friend handsome-er..lol!~ except in the other half pictures where he oso looks gay.. -.-"

looks a bit like u...girly2 wan.. XP

WaN HoE said...

obviously he more handsome -_-

lol gay ? O_O

hana, you very man la =P