Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dragon Ball the Movie ?

Read my friend's blog,
who wrote something about this upcoming movie
"Dragon Ball"

I'm sure most of you would know Dragon Ball right ?
The Japanese anime/manga story.
Something like this

This is Goku,
one of the main characters
I really love the comic
when I was young :)
Goku is cool ;)

But the movie..............

This is Goku !!!
OMG ! LOOK AT THE HAIR !
ANG MO LAGI ! -.-

Seriously dude, it's the HAIR !!!!

Goku and Bulma..
Bulma where got so pretty !!!!
urghhh
seriously, this movie is going to be so LAME !

I wonder how Goku will look like when he change to Super-Saiya
Blonde hair ? =.=
If change to a higher level, means look like girl kah ? XD

ahhh, though I would watch the movie,
But DAMN will I be laughing and criticising the movie A LOT !

Here's the movie poster

Seriously LAME TO THE MAX !

p/s: the dude looks like JayChou from behind =.=

4 comments:

秋.落葉 said...

hahah. eh, no need see the movie aso can start criticising liao. First of all, y is he holding the ball like tht? its either with his hands up or in the kame kame ha pose. And bulmas hair is supposed to be blue, no? wat else ar wat else ar...the guy damn ugly. hahaha.

Its obvious im a dragonball fan :P

秋.落葉 said...

oops...ivan here....forgot to log out trolleys...wahaha

WaN HoE said...

I was like walao, how come guo yi can talk so much =.='

though it is that bad, I'm still curious enough to watch this show ;)

WaN HoE said...

yeah, seriously sia sui man.