Saturday, January 24, 2009

Road Trip Part 2 !

Same drill
Read the post Road Trip Part 1 first before proceeding any further ! :D
We lepak at Bukit Larut
and made stupid movies =.=

Acted like we were in a war
and boo tatt got injured
then medics came lol
random stuff :)

had lunch


One of the most expensive Bak Kut Teh I've eaten so far =.=

We headed out from Taiping and went to ?

Bukit Merah ?!
Lol, so random seriously :P


My car super bo lat to go up the hill T_T
super slow man~

Been super long since I came here
I think maybe 3-4 years ?

Not much changes really
the signature water feature is still there lol

Headed to the lake to take pictures =)


Boo Tatt buat kacau ~_~

Us =)

Satu lagi hantu =.=



Boo Tatt's horny face XD

The monkeys XD

Kua si mi ?

Banyak photo shoots :D


Ok, lazy elaborate liao ~_~
Let the pictures do the talking aight ?



Ada 5 star chalet also O_o
We promised ourselves that we gonna book one of the rooms there one day :D
ONE DAY !!

Candid shot of Jiunn Liang during his more "ego" speech :D

Banyak hand action lol xD

The same legendary style again =.=



Very love the natural lighting :D

The small eco village

Peek-a-booo :D

I so want to sit there :D
seems so cool and relaxing =)



Headed home :)

We saw a tortoise in the middle of the road on the way =.=
I had to evade it, so scary :S
I stopped nearby cause we wanted to take it away from the road
so kesian so many cars came and almost hit it :(
It was so scared until it withdraw into its shell

Jiunn Liang and Boo Tatt went down to take the tortoise away :)
Good deed we did :D

Headed to Tambun for seafood hehe :D

Hurmm, I wonder what he's holding ? ;D

Noel was astonished XD

Sotoooooooong ! :D

3 dishes for just RM36 !
Super cheap man ! got crabs somemore and mantis prawn XD

*Sluuuuuurpppp*

*chuuuuuuoppp*

ahhhhhh good stuff :D
so fun fun fun !

Headed to AutoCity
Was amazed really O_o
Lots of stuff there



Tao !! :D

Soho !

Seriously a lot of fancy buildings and decos there :S

Why is it called AutoCity ?
Well, it's where all the cars are :D

Woot ! :D


We didnt hang out for long there
everyone was exhausted and decided to call it a day

Headed to the car park
and was like wow!
so coincedence got three proton saga parked beside mine
and all bearing the same first few plate numbers LOL

We were like WTF ?
lol, wicked XD

The trip was fun ! :D
Because of the randomness hehe XD
Spontaneous is fun!

You guys should try it sometime :)
I did and I enjoyed it ;)

And oh Happy CNY ! :D


I can't believe I'm counting days until I go back Tasmania :(
I guess that's it~

No comments: