Thursday, January 1, 2009

Reunion Bash !

Hohohoho
We went G hotel for our small secondary school reunion :P
My friend booked a suite weeeeee !


For those that tak tau
G hotel is one of the famous hotels in Penang :)
located right next to the ever famous Gurney Plaza

Boo yah the living room =D

Got flatscreen man :)

Not much deco, just some paintings O_o
good view outside as well :)
good lightings

And the best part
you can see people take bath upstairs :P


Bedroom



The Tub

you can enjoy relax your bath
while looking at those idiots below :)


LengTao
DragonHead =)

The views up there were great
minus the view of the dirty sea of Gurney Drive =.=

Puny people below

And we played RISK =.=


WOOO SEE SAM's NAKED BODY ! =D


The bar is open :D

Went to some beach cafe up Batu Feringghi

Not so beautiful but bah Malaysia ma ;P

That some beach cafe mia environment

All of us :)

MAKAN KURITA :P

See that leng lui on the left ? ;P
phewwwit


G hotel :D
Went back the hotel to get ready to club ! ;)

yes vain I know -_-

Ben saw me cam whoring :P
he jealous :P
so ask me to take his picture as well XD
he also asked me to style his hair =.=
mana I tau wor ? :S
like I pro only =.=

Me and Sam :)

Me, Ben, Sam and Adam

MOIS ! woot ;P


The stoned Daniel even though belum drink =.=

two nerds ;P
what to do, they cant see without glasses ;P


had martell =.=
didnt like it
too noob :P
wisky better la :P

Ok daniel starting to get stoned liao :P
hahaha

stim face daniel :o)

Super stim face !!! :P
i kacau him a lot =.=

Boon howe (on the left)
was worse =.=

Sam steady :P

And oh I actually drank a flaming liquor !! :O
but it tasted like cigarette =.=

All of us :)

Sam and Adam

Met two great girls that night :)

Left one is Christ
Middle one is Janice

Little elaboration
Christ is a girl who loves history weeeee :D
finally found someone who loves history !
too bad she doesnt want to debate with me :/

Janice is this beautiful girl :P
at one moment I actually thought she was some kind of beauty queen =.=
Too drunk I guess XD
But yeah she's on her way to America :)

And oh I met my childhood friend !!
remembered her face but couldnt remember her name -_-
not much changes ;P

Great night out =)

Went back G hotel

Completely wasted

Everyone was quiet

I went up
good view at night
so relaxing :)
Wish I can do this next time ^^
Such serenity

That's the end :)

Happy New Year everyone !
New Year celebration turned out not bad :)
had loads of fun
went back satisfied !
I'll talk about that if I managed to find pictures
no pictures = no post
Not much new year resolution this year I guess
I guess it's just to be happy and more sober
like jene and Tim's dad said :P
I have a feeling I'll be that emo ah pek in Tassie =.=
drinking a cup of coffee by the balcony hahah XD
cant wait !

And oh for those who ain't driving !
remember to fasten your seatbelts ! :P

p/s: Medical report coming out soon :(


No comments: