
I find the movie quite boring :P
too long I feel
3 hours !
I watched the movie with Lok Joo the other day O_o
it's like you thought it's going to end
but ended up moving on to another chapter ~_~
Basically it's about life in the land of Oz
back in the golden age of World War II =D
Most scenes were shot in Darwin
nothing much about that blasted northern part :P
The scenes were nice
you actually know they really put lots of effort
in this movie
with the effects and spectacular scenes !
Overall good movie
just a little bit too long :P
I got so excited when the Japs Zeros came in !
woot ! =D
Going back Aussie weeeee ;D
too long I feel
3 hours !
I watched the movie with Lok Joo the other day O_o
it's like you thought it's going to end
but ended up moving on to another chapter ~_~
Basically it's about life in the land of Oz
back in the golden age of World War II =D
Most scenes were shot in Darwin
nothing much about that blasted northern part :P
The scenes were nice
you actually know they really put lots of effort
in this movie
with the effects and spectacular scenes !
Overall good movie
just a little bit too long :P
I got so excited when the Japs Zeros came in !
woot ! =D
Going back Aussie weeeee ;D



No comments:
Post a Comment