Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dad's Birthday !

Yeah it was my dad's birthday ! =D
Me bought him cake XD
well wanted to do something special at first
but couldnt thought of anything ~_~

I'm not really close to my dad
as most of my close friends would know
Dont know why though
this year, I love him even more :)
maybe I'm getting older d that's why -_-
tend to see things very different now compared to last time
Oh well back on track :)

Chocolate mud cake !
doesnt taste the same like the mud cake in Aussie though =/
a bit of a disappointment -_-

The whole family
with my two add ons little cousins xD

I bought some wine from Aussie =D
though I'm not really a hardcore wine drinker ~_~
prefer wisky and vodka better :)
Opened one bottle for this special occasion :)

Well after the blowing of candle etc
makan makan :)

That's when I stumbled on some good stuff :)
Found a cupboard full of drinks @_@

Looks super heavy stuff =D

Especially this one -_-
banyak habuk d

Asked my mum how come got so many bottles didnt drink ?
Mum said dad is keeping all this for my wedding night lol ~_~
I was like eh ? O_o
Like that I can't wait for my wedding d lo haha XD

2 comments:

Joo said...

you should curi-curi drink some of them. else u will pass ur once-in-a-life-time wedding night drunk!xP

WaN HoE said...

hahah yeah but of course duwan to forget my wedding night la !! important XD