Helloo everyone ! I'm back ! =D
very tired to update about my trip now
so will do that in a few days ! :)
Oh yeah Twilight was nice :P
must watch !
tmr BOLTY ! :D
Now I want kacau someone :P
and that lucky person is
JESSELYN LIM ZHILIAN :P
seee her hau lien face :P
memang always like taht
24/7 haulien-er
someone she say I cacat take photo :P
very strong expression of hau lien-ing right ? XP
haha anyway,
thanks to everyone for their hospitality throughout my trip ! =D
Chris,
Jene,
E-Jing,
Jess&housemates :P
Thanks yea everyone XD
It was fun!
very tired to update about my trip now
so will do that in a few days ! :)
Oh yeah Twilight was nice :P
must watch !
tmr BOLTY ! :D
Now I want kacau someone :P
and that lucky person is
JESSELYN LIM ZHILIAN :P
memang always like taht
24/7 haulien-er
someone she say I cacat take photo :P
very strong expression of hau lien-ing right ? XP
haha anyway,
thanks to everyone for their hospitality throughout my trip ! =D
Chris,
Jene,
E-Jing,
Jess&housemates :P
Thanks yea everyone XD
It was fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment