Thursday, December 11, 2008

KL Part 2

Ok continue part 2 ! =D
Uhh so the next day I went to HELP
to meet my old friends in HELP :)

Took LRT again x.x

Reach HELP
Jene took me there :P
HELP smelly weii XD

The main campus is located underground ~_~
much like an old sewer renovated into
A UNIVERSITY CAMPUS !
OMG !
smelly =x

Spent the afternoon
talking to nicole xD
good times :)


E-Jing cooked steam fish and lots more dishes
for dinner ! XD
damn geng la he, lol.
I must try steaming fish one day :)

The city is beautiful :)
KLCC is so sexy :/

There we go :D
good dinner

Went to Times Square the next day
met up with Ariff !

Went to Old Town for lunch

There's Ariff !
His hair super long :(
he didnt cut at all ~_~
sien, regretted I cut d
after I saw his super long hair !!!

Funny part is yet to come ! =D

We ordered Hokkien Mee =.=
Actually we ordered Nasi Lemak
but Ariff messed up with the orders
( we had to write down what we want in Old Town )
So in the end, makan Hokkien Mee ba =.=

Another foodie I had XD

We watched Twilight together =.=
and the cinema was full of girls :S
so saaaaaad yeah ? XD
two dudes watching Twilight lol

Christmas deco in Times

Some AIDS exhibition

Quite interesting
I made a RM50 donation
and got two shirts o_O

woot,
going to be cameraman now ^^
chao dulu !

2 comments:

HK said...

so nice hor..go KL
hahaha..

WaN HoE said...

haha ok ok la :P