Read my friend's blog
and he said something about LIES
pretty much expressed what I've been feeling all this while
=====
I HATE LIARS.
Why do people around me have to be so fricking damn dishonest,
hey if you can't do it, just say it like a man,
you don't have to fcuking come up with other excuses damnit!
Man, this is such a twisted world!
The world when the person you trusted so much,
lied to you, and didn't even bother to make up to it.
I am telling you once and for all,
your lies took away what we have,
and now it's taking away what is left in me.
==========
Lies pretty much took everything we had.
Oh well, can't wait to leave this sad place.
and he said something about LIES
pretty much expressed what I've been feeling all this while
=====
one hell of a twisted world this is!
I said it before, and i am saying it once again, for the last time,I HATE LIARS.
Why do people around me have to be so fricking damn dishonest,
hey if you can't do it, just say it like a man,
you don't have to fcuking come up with other excuses damnit!
Man, this is such a twisted world!
The world when the person you trusted so much,
lied to you, and didn't even bother to make up to it.
I am telling you once and for all,
your lies took away what we have,
and now it's taking away what is left in me.
==========
Lies pretty much took everything we had.
Oh well, can't wait to leave this sad place.



2 comments:
Yo, cant read it man. Your fren's blog is open to people he knows only.
Yup which is why I posted his post :P
Post a Comment