Wednesday, December 3, 2008

KL Trip Part 1

Yes, I went KL :D
Nothing to do in Penang :(
Sad to say
I regretted a bit
coming back :(
lots of shit happened
and really am regretting a lot
aihhh !

oK back on track ! :D

I went to IMU also known as International Medical University
where all the smart smart people are
like jene, chris they all :P
I stayed with chris
for a few days ^^

The uni used to be a department store
which explains the design of the building :P
but yeah it's cool :P
at least not open air hot ka beh si x.x

Got lots of atriums
shopping mall ma :P


I stayed here :)
Lots of mamak stalls outside too
makan2 banyak x.x

Not bad the place :)
cooling and nice :P

The only way to get out of this place is by LRT.
Have to wait long lo x.x

I went to Jln Bkt Bintang with Cindy :P
dating with her lol.

Jalan sampai Pavilion :D
so long didnt go there
super nice still ^^
but all high class tak boleh beli apa =S

Went to Madam Kwan's restaurant makan O_o
Some Malaysian Delicacy restaurant
Not bad la the interior

I like the walls though ^^

Had some nasi lemak something x.x
cant remember d :P
The rendang was nice ! :D
and also the fried chicken ^^
crispy and tender ^^

Cindy had nasi lemak also I think
but another type O_o

Look at her eager face to MAKAN ! :P

The shopping mall wasn't really heavily decorated with
Christmas stuff yet though x.x

Still big and empty as ever

Anyone remember this ? :P
Ariff's favourite Crab Meat Fried Rice LOL



Walk a lot
watched Madagascar 2 !
Finally ! :P
it was okay la
the penguins still as cute as ever ^^

Went to Dome
lepak and talk lo x.x


ok dunno what to say liao ~_~
maybe cause now not really in the mood x.x
tired and emo now :P
hehe

Pudu Prison @_@

Me and Cindy :)
yes short hair liao =.=

Hate public transport =.=

Went pasar malam in Cheras
with E-Jing and Chris :D

Once again makan2 =.=

Some China Burger O_o
quite nice ^^
must try when you guys are there :)

and the so bo ho chiak char koay teow =.=
I didnt eat finish also lol

I'll update more when I'm in the mood ~_~
All the sudden, I wish I'm back in Aussie now
Away from all my worries and misery

No comments: