At last with the final weight lifted
there will be
no more excuses
no more lies
This marks the end
The end of this journey
I am not sad nor happy
It's ironic how things turned out
I guess that's fate
I can only smile and think of the good days
Just memories
Like the rest of them all
15/12/2008
May It die the way It was supposed to die a long time ago
there will be
no more excuses
no more lies
This marks the end
The end of this journey
I am not sad nor happy
It's ironic how things turned out
I guess that's fate
I can only smile and think of the good days
Just memories
Like the rest of them all
15/12/2008



5 comments:
hey, u r stronger than you think...
just give yourself time...if u r really deep ahem, then mayb you'll need more time...
so just give time, time ok??
go take up dancing class!!! then u can eat and have no worries!!!! hahaha =)
dancing pulak ! ~_~
anyway thanks jene ! =D been very supportive !
erm...
forgive me tat i dunno wat happen...but anyway...
take care fren, u are strong^^
take ur time
Hey, it's all right !
Thanks! =)
erm..mayb I guessed what had happen? or mayb i guessed wrong..xD anyway,do take care n cheer up soon k!
Life is a not-so-long journey but basically..yea, u still got quite a number of years I reckon?xD Js look forward to the coming days k~ cheer up my fren!:)
btw, will have final decision whether to go UTAS in a few weeks time. hahas..:p
Post a Comment