Friday, January 9, 2009

YESS MAN !



Yes, it's Yes Man ! :P
I'm sure most of you watched the show by now ;)
found something interesting about the show
experiencing all this new stuff
sounds pretty cool


I actually considered doing this one day
Yes, saying YES to anything for A day :P
Yes, only ONE day :)

But of course I wouldn't be announcing when and all :P
Or else people will be taking advantage =.=
But scary le =.=
give money
kiss a random girl :P
woof :P
or the girl from my nightmare actually ask me out on a date and I have to go x_x
I think I'm gonna die LOL :P

But yeah, I'm goona try it out :P
Will let you guys know how it turns out ;)

Updating my Road Trip soon :)
sorry for waiting.
Internet been like FARK

No comments: