Saturday, June 5, 2010

A hectic week

havent slept properly like for a week now T_T
life super upside down
it's been crazy
doing two Design studios is just insane
head's been spinning with designs
even when I slept
I actually dream about the simulation
of my design! :|

At a point of breaking down once
totally wanted to give up
thinking that I cant make it
after realising how much work I need to do
before the deadline
I guess I was just too crazy to think
I could pull off two design studios at once =.=

Definitely one of the craziest shit I put myself through
Hopefully I will get through this one alive :/
Dont want to disappoint my dad no more
So much's been put in
just not worth it if this fails :(

NEED TO GET THROUGH THIS!
RAWR!

2 comments:

v!vi@n said...

wei, satu lubang!!!! dun give up!!! you nid to get tru this to be mean!!! okay, i duno what i m crapping..but just, dun give up...

Grace Teoh said...

Raww Raww Rarr Ahh Ahh~ =D