
oopmh!
holiday at last
sleeeeep as much as i want
lots of dinner cooking as well :)
it's been a while
a week of holiday
and I shall have my winter school
bummer
9am-5pm everyday T_T
but I got no choice =/
then I will be heading to Melbourne for a week :D
but but but
results coming out that time :(
scary shit
just reminds me of the day I got my result
when I was in Sydney
scared the hell out of me
sigh
hopefully this time
everything's gonna be all right
heading out for a road trip tmr
for 3 days
:D
Will update more about my life here
havent been taking much pictures
my DSLR feels abandoned
will be taking loads of pictures during the road trip
venturing the places I've went back in first year
when I had a noobie camera :p
Hope everyone's having a good time :)



No comments:
Post a Comment