haha came back
eat non stop x.x
dahlah 10kg d I think T.T
eat non stop x.x
dahlah 10kg d I think T.T
damn sien
all my brothers are having exam
but at least they got time for lunch ! ^_^
Kedai Kopi Angel LOL
most students lepak here and have lunch
got discount on drinks sumore for students lol
This is nasi goreng kampung ! :D
very different compared to the rest
the coffeeshop here famous for his fried rice
damn nice man
after so long d, eat d so happy ! :D
THIS IS SUPER DELICIOUS ALSO T__T
man, my stomach super extra large d hahaha XD
Went clubbing last night with a few friendsman, awesome shit ! :D
got knocked out by just ONE drink
which was really strong
drunk liao ~_~
walk also cant, have to lie by a pillar
seriously fucked up weii
drunked badly, never went into this serious state before
panic liao if later cant drive !!
But the chicks were hot and the music was goood ! :Dmet a few old friends :)
really glad to meet them after so long
haha it was a fun night
but the feeling of not being able to control yourself indeed is scary :S
vomit like hallelujah !
great scary experience
thought I'm going to die in some car accident =.=
really takut haha
oh well, I want another time ! :P




4 comments:
When you ever go clubbing again please do inform me because I want to know more on clubbing and just to make sure you're OK.....psh....
ok ok :P hahah
Omg, Ah Yang is like sooo fat now!!
haha yeah man :P
Post a Comment