Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sydney !

Yes, we did the unexpected
While waiting for our transit flight from Sydney to Singapore
me and Tim banyak hiao ! ahaha !

We had like 6 hours to spend in Sydney airport
and we saw that the Sydney Opera house was not far away
And we were like discussing
"Eh want go not ?"
"takut cant reach back in time lehh"
Whatever la, just go, not always can get to see this !"

THEN OFF WE WENT !! @_@

Aussie banyak clever
use double decker train
giving more sitting spaces for people
KENAPALAH KTM TAK BUAT MACAM TU!!!!????


YES YES I'VE CUT MY HAIR ~_~
Ishhh ;P
Still Juan Ying the best
she likes my long hair ^^

Reached Circular Quay
which was where the HarbourFront is
Quite a spectacular building here ^^
With the taste of the classical flavour
Tim banyak suka ;P

City of Sydney !
Must say I was a bit disappointed on the size of it ;P

SUPER CLEAN TO THE MAX THE STREETS!
just got lots of little birdies ~_~

And one more thing is,
so many ASIANS !!!! X_X

Most things close d
lucky got McD =.=
24 hours unlike Launceston's ;P

Tim pakai suit
banyak cool lo ;P

Macam stalker la this bird ~_~

Infested with those birds ;P
THE HORRROR! :P

Some views in the Harbour Front

Reminds me of Singapore
except noober ;P

The everfamous Sydney Harbour Bridge !
Seriously awesome ! :)
and of course when there's the Harbour Bridge
there's the

Sydney Opera House !!!
A spectacular sight !!!
SERIOUSLY !
The grandness and stuff
just takes your breath away !

But it looks better from a far view
than a closer look
maybe because of its concrete features
the ribbed vaulting seriously an awesome idea ;P

OK I know I'm talking crap
that only archi students understand ;P

Got more pictures in Tim's camera ~_~
still waiting for him to send !!!
Uncle, fast force your son to send to me ;P
He's been procrastinating XD

beautiful isn't it ? :)






Beautiful not ? :)
It was a great night
taking pictures and hanging out !!

And Singapore Airlines is awesome !!! =D

I'm home people :)
Lots of things have changed
That's life :)

People changed
well for the good and bad as well
Some became matured
some remained their uhh immaturity ? ;P
I'm glad that you grew up
and learned a lot in the process
Maybe the ordeal you went through
this year made you to what you are today
It's good dont you think so ?
You're no longer that little person
Who's sor sor and blur blur XD

Enough of the crap !
ALL YOU PEOPLE IN PENANG !
BAWA ME KELUAR SKRNG !!!!!!! XD

8 comments:

jene said...

Beautiful!!!! Sydney is a place I must go one day!!! All the people who sang at the Opera House, gosh, it must have been awesome!!!

Hmm, did I change?

WaN HoE said...

hmmm maybe ? =)

Aaron Chong said...

lol
who is the guy u mentioned at the end?

WaN HoE said...

no it's someone special :)

Ivan Tan said...

lol. shuld hav called me earlier, then i take bus to circular quay. haha.
so syok go at night. i went morning. okok onli la.

WaN HoE said...

Last minute mia, didnt expect I will be able to see the Sydney Opera house myself XD

Derek Cheah said...

I would say Singapore isn't as nice as sydney! hahaha.. i personally loved the place. I went for 10 days in 2006. it was fun! But yeah, there are many asians.. as well in perth.. but sydney and melbourne MORE

WaN HoE said...

haha yes but sad thing is I like lots of tall buildings :D

Hopefully I'll get to visit Perth someday :)