Monday, November 24, 2008

The MOVE it Meal ! =D

I'm not sure if any of you know about this yet
This new Mcd Meal
The Move it Meal !
Madagascar mania ~_~

I havent watch the movie yet :(

There you go
It's all green ! :D
but expensive weii ~_~
now McD meals all super expensive d :(
What's so special about this meal ?
Well I guess it's the drink and fries O_o
the drink is green... well x.x
The fries sort of special

you have to MOVE IT :P

There's the show girl :P
she'll demo for us today XD

First you have to put some of those powdery stuff they provide

Then you shake it !!
Or you can dance the way you MOVE IT MOVE IT :P

TAAADAAH !
YUM !
There you have it ! :D
~_~ kind of stupid though lol
And one more thing

Burgers here damn geli weiii
compared to Aussie's McD :P

All right people chao liao !
Bye bye Penang :P

3 comments:

Alex Chua said...

Huh??
So early leave pg d???

Chingay lehh???

WaN HoE said...

Yeah lo.

haha, I thought Chingay cancel d ? O_o

Aaron Chong said...

lol chin-GAY ada parade but, no chingay itself..LOL