Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Unexpected

I just came back
to find out
my beloved godfather
has passed away
6 months ago..........
and his birthday was 2 months ago and I sms to wish him....

Seriously speechless when my dad told me
he died of a heart attack.
Mum said it was because of his smoking habit.
Smoking kills,
though he knows that.

My Godfather treated me like his son
basically he's the one that really treat me well
cared about me
the only one who made me feel special every birthday

I still remember
when I was younger
I used to like him more
than my very own dad
As my dad always scold and never praise me
but my godfather always motivates me and helped me when I'm down

It's a tragic incident
but surprisingly
no tears were shed
I don't know why
but no words came out from my mouth

I will miss him
He will always stay in my memory
His laughter
his knowledge
his funny Japanese mouthache
and his love

*updated*
My grandma talked to me this morning
she told me to visit his grave tmr
as few months back after his departure
she went to consult a bomoh
and the bomoh said he's sad
cause his two children havent visit him

Complete shock when I heard that
cause the bomoh tak tau I'm his godson
cause she only know he has a daughter
Guess these things are really real !

I miss you too ..

4 comments:

秋.落葉 said...

take care

Grace Teoh said...

my consolation.

she'd left for 8 years, and yet, I still think about her

I know how you feel, let it out if you feel like it.
But I would say its rather normal you stayed quiet without a shout or a tear.
It might be temporary, but please, let it out if you feel like it.
Its nothing wrong to do so.

Take Care.
He knows you missed him.

Alex Chua said...

My condolence

jene said...

hey yo, hope everything is fine there...

Do take care because that's what he wants, to see you happy and healthy^^