It's the end of the road
The end of my long holidays in Penang
Heading back to Tassie tomorrow
Tonight is my last night :(
Well, I had my last nasi kandar today !
A big one !

Super sotong , mutton, chickie ! :D

had my last drink as well :)
My last run LOL
Addiction to alcohol damn :S
Sad how this got into place
Oh well, least I get to enjoy it :)

Me and Jovan =)
Hope he's all well now
Super stoned Jiunn Liang XD
Had my last sunset view :)
Last lok lok
Last view of Boo Tatt's TUU KAO's hair
Had my last run at the clubs
Ok, maybe I was stoned ;P
Wasted LOL
Me and Inn Lynn :)
Had my Seoul Garden date with Noel
We do this every year :)
Our all time favourite !
EGGS ! :D
Went up Penang Hill
after so many YEARS !
Met up my good friend Ai Ling after 2 years :)
Happy that you're doing fine !
Sent a friend off to Tassie :P
See ya soon Lok Joo ! ^^
Saw my last fireworks in Malaysia
It was beautiful :)
We were caught off guard when it started
Didn't know the reason why there were even fireworks !
Splendid finale though
didn't managed to capture it :(
And a last mention to my dear Grace =)
Thanks for calling during my last night ! ^^
I really appreciate it, really made my day !
It's ironic how things goes
Never thought I'll talk to you after so many years :P
For those who knew my past with her, you'll understand ;)
Just too bad I never got that 'night talk' with you like the night before you left :(
It was really fun and I did enjoyed it
Not many have the same thoughts as me
Surprisingly you have ! :P
Anyway all the best aye
And both of us can be future architects ! ^^
And no worries, key chain will always be with me heh :D
I'm so gonna miss home :(
Miss Penang
Miss Malaysia
I just hope I don't miss you.
p/s: AND THANK YOU JENE FOR EVERYTHING !! =)
The end of my long holidays in Penang
Heading back to Tassie tomorrow
Tonight is my last night :(
Well, I had my last nasi kandar today !
A big one !
had my last drink as well :)
Addiction to alcohol damn :S
Sad how this got into place
Oh well, least I get to enjoy it :)
Me and Jovan =)
Hope he's all well now
Wasted LOL
We do this every year :)
EGGS ! :D
after so many YEARS !
Happy that you're doing fine !
See ya soon Lok Joo ! ^^
It was beautiful :)
We were caught off guard when it started
Didn't know the reason why there were even fireworks !
didn't managed to capture it :(
Thanks for calling during my last night ! ^^
I really appreciate it, really made my day !
It's ironic how things goes
Never thought I'll talk to you after so many years :P
For those who knew my past with her, you'll understand ;)
Just too bad I never got that 'night talk' with you like the night before you left :(
It was really fun and I did enjoyed it
Not many have the same thoughts as me
Surprisingly you have ! :P
Anyway all the best aye
And both of us can be future architects ! ^^
And no worries, key chain will always be with me heh :D
Miss Penang
Miss Malaysia
I just hope I don't miss you.
p/s: AND THANK YOU JENE FOR EVERYTHING !! =)



2 comments:
wow nice sunset! where was it taken??
btw, haha is there anything up Penang Hill? I've never been there ever since my last trip when I was still a lil kid =)
Well, take care when u are at Tassie k? Dun think too much d... life still goes on. Hope u will cut out those bad habits =) Cheers~!!
Taken at Sunset bistro ! =)
Nothing much there, but it was really cooling up there ^^
Thanks a lot, appreciate it ! =)
Post a Comment