OK, I'm SUPER lazy to update about this
But it's really a big thing
so I just copied my friend's post about this
and show it to you guys =)
since his blog is a private one
Oh, I'm so clever ! XD
Here goes
Mr. Jasper Leong's post about 'THE' Box War !
Scraps of cardboards scattering around the front of school of Architecture,
the crowd shouting and cheering,
encouraging the fight!
Let's see what happened..
The Box-War is on!
Once of the event-of-the-year for the school of Architecture..
Everyone will get together on this day, year 1 freshies to year 5 seniors,
to build costumes, weapons and shields,
for a few seconds of fight..
We prepared everything,
from nothing but mere cardboards,
into cool ancient warriors costumes, shields,
mega-swissknife, some Vegemite cans,
and lots of other random stuff..
Alright let's jump to the fight..
The troops marching to the battlefield..
this is just a partial of them,
they were in a huge troops..
really damn attraction seeking can..

But it's really a big thing
so I just copied my friend's post about this
and show it to you guys =)
since his blog is a private one
Oh, I'm so clever ! XD
Here goes
Mr. Jasper Leong's post about 'THE' Box War !
Scraps of cardboards scattering around the front of school of Architecture,
the crowd shouting and cheering,
encouraging the fight!
Let's see what happened..
The Box-War is on!Once of the event-of-the-year for the school of Architecture..
Everyone will get together on this day, year 1 freshies to year 5 seniors,
to build costumes, weapons and shields,
for a few seconds of fight..
We prepared everything,
from nothing but mere cardboards,
into cool ancient warriors costumes, shields,
mega-swissknife, some Vegemite cans,
and lots of other random stuff..
Alright let's jump to the fight..
The troops marching to the battlefield..
this is just a partial of them,
they were in a huge troops..
really damn attraction seeking can..

two warriors discussing battle tactics right before the fight!

3, 2, 1...CHARGGGEEEE!!!

Ohhh..the rubic cubes kena smashed already..
very colourful costume, must'd took quite some effort to make..
and look at the towers lying at the foreground of the pictures!
so tall for what, not yet run also fall down on themselves already..haha
That's the mega-swissknife i was talking about..very creative design i have to say,
i think they got the best costume award at the end of the day,
but of course, they didn't stand long enough on the battlefield to win the battle..
too bulky how to move?

and a team came up with all shredders..
kitchen shredders that is..
where's the carrots and potatoes?..
very cool looking tho!

This is another cool looking costume..
the Vegemite cans..
we have to design with an icon,
our group used the Sydney Opera House,
some used toilet bowls,
some used the kitchen shredders,
and some ancient warriors..
the yellow really looked striking on black,
must be Jenabi's favourite team!
They made it into the finals i think..

And some one came up with a 3 person tanker..
super funny til can die when they walk in it..hahah..
useless also because it's too bulky and clumsy to move around..
not even the first 5 seconds of battle they were already torn apart..

super little (amour) he is wearing,
compared to people fully cladded with cardboards..haha

I didn't join in the fun (fight) because i know i will be mashed by all the big ang-mohs,
they were playing super rough til can die..
i only helped with the costumes department..
which is all the hard work gone to..
here's the costume for my team..
they were playing super rough til can die..
i only helped with the costumes department..
which is all the hard work gone to..
here's the costume for my team..
we let 2 of the first years play, and another fifth year joined the team of 3..
this is the warrior with the boobs!
got molested a few times on the way out to the field..haha
this is the warrior with the boobs!
got molested a few times on the way out to the field..haha
this is our first year lady..her position is to play the part to stop people coming to grab the flag (team first to grab the flag from the opposite team and put to the centre win),
we chose her because nobody will hit a girl, and we have her the most kick ass weapon we could make..don't be fool by the cardboards,
swing it hard it will sweep you off your feet..it's SOLID.
we chose her because nobody will hit a girl, and we have her the most kick ass weapon we could make..don't be fool by the cardboards,
swing it hard it will sweep you off your feet..it's SOLID.

That's the third guy on our team,
didn't get to take a picture alone with him..
he looked evil in this costume,
with that kick-ass mask on..
haha..but then he didnt charge to the opposite side to grab the flag due to some 'technical error'..
we shud had a big chance at winning you see..with the biggest guy in the Archi school on our team..haha..

But then, it's alright, because we got together and had a great time making all those costumes and weapon together..and get to meet new people!
If only the angmohs were not so big sized and would play like a gentleman,
maybe i will on the team next year..haha..XP
THE END
lol, that was fast ! :P
I took a few videos, will upload it once I have internet back home :)
It was really fun to watch
Though it was only a few seconds haha XD
My group members actually wanted me to join
But I know it was gonna be rough and I dont want to be up against those big ang mohs =.=
Especially that Spartan Guy
Man, was I relieved when I saw his moves. Lucky I didn't join :P
So I told my members that I can't run so I cant play in the match :P
I got short legs LOL !
SMASHY SMASHY !
Can't wait to get internet sien~
Blogger sumore kena block by Uni =.=
Catch you guys later~ =)
On a separate note
Another problem seem to arise
Expected
But somehow it just disturbs my heart
I guess I can't expect much
I can only say
'FUCK IT'
=)
lol, that was fast ! :P
I took a few videos, will upload it once I have internet back home :)
It was really fun to watch
Though it was only a few seconds haha XD
My group members actually wanted me to join
But I know it was gonna be rough and I dont want to be up against those big ang mohs =.=
Especially that Spartan Guy
Man, was I relieved when I saw his moves. Lucky I didn't join :P
So I told my members that I can't run so I cant play in the match :P
I got short legs LOL !
SMASHY SMASHY !
Can't wait to get internet sien~
Blogger sumore kena block by Uni =.=
Catch you guys later~ =)
On a separate note
Another problem seem to arise
Expected
But somehow it just disturbs my heart
I guess I can't expect much
I can only say
'FUCK IT'
=)






1 comment:
emo kia! dun emo so much lo..got friends one..u just have to find them within you..=)
now mar got a friend pei u lor..=) haha..
anyway u have to thank me for a good post on ur blog! =)
i wan penang char kueh tiaw..haha..XP
Post a Comment