Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bad Day...

Ok, firstly... It was very cold this morning ! last night was like negative two celcius ! Not even winter yet already cold till negative celcius -.- and oh, there were icings all over the place. Kinda cool =P can't wait to see and feel snow !
So back to my bad 'day'. Interim presentation was today. Guess what ? My design got rejected ! =O
In the end nothing to say at all -.- she said my walking building got wheels, that's why not accepted. SIEN NIA. So I talk bout other shits then simply show a few old sketches that I did.

Then she pointed out to one. "Hey, this is not bad at all. Maybe you should consider this."
"Oh which one ?"

She wanted this -.-

Omg.... then she said looks like Sydney Opera house, salamander and echidna. HYBRID Happiness she said -.-

I can only go OKKKAAYYY. Do that loo -.-

So yeah, everyone's design seems to be doing well. I've got lots of work ahead for me =( Final presentation seems rather rough =/

But the biggest shock haven't came yet. Well I stayed back for a while after class. Had an appointment with some English thingy lecturer. Wanted her to check out my essay ( assignment).

Well, got there in time. Expected little mistakes and few corrections to be made. Well, over confident eh ?

To my dismay, it turns out to be one of the worst essay I've ever written. There were so many structural and grammatical errors =( She said she couldn't understand what I'm trying to portray here.............

SEIII LOOO. WTF happened to me ? T___T

First time kena comment that teruk....now have to redo my essay again...sigh..

and oh, when I got home...this ang mo dude who stays beside my room. Well yeah, he told my chinese housemate ( I wasn't around ) that a girl is very angry at me cause I haven't clean the stove...

WTF is wrong with her ??!! MUST ALWAYS KACAU ME ZIT !? I dont clean, I kena fine NOT her also !

Bloody hell and I just scrubbed it last sunday and now it's so fucking dirty but what choice do I have? Not like I have so much free time like you slut drunktards !

End of today -.-

Hopefullly I'll be able to refine my design and do it well by this weeked :s

chao !




No comments: