Once again, Malaysians made themselves look stupid. Look at this picture below.
Really sia sui right ? -.- and it was on a board at the main corridor of our Architecture School. really memalukan loooo. Typical Malaysians.and since I have nothing else better to talk, I'll talk about the KFC here.
IT SUCKS !
IT SUCKS !
Secondly, the chicken sucks ! It's cold and like not crispy at all ! Talk about how Malaysia's KFC is better and western isnt !damn suck sia ? just like the internet here -.-
And oh, my carbonara was a success =) tasted not bad but it was too chessy :s made me sick a little XDAnd oh, I've been having a bad backache last night. Couldn't sleep. No idea how I got this backache when I did not even exercise intensively -.-
Terrible man, any ideas how to cure it ? Yoko yoko ? :s




4 comments:
HAHAHA.
i write one le.
hahahaa. lol
You sia sui Malaysia =P
sorry la :P
dont scold me. i takut dy after hearing ur scolding history. :P
oi oi, jangan kotor my image =P
I very good boy mia, never scold ^^
Post a Comment