Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Taggie again

Well, since I have nothing else to do, might as well just do it =P

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
35 should be fine. Not important really, until I'm financially sustainable. No rush =P


2. What will you do when you feel really emo?
Cry to sleep lol XD

3. Who is your idol?
Banyak looo -.- uhh let me think of one.. uhh, Adolf Hitler, for being the stupid guy who tried to conquer Europe :)

4. Where is the place that you want to go most?
Egypt and Greece :D

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Family and friends, healthy and happy :)

6. What is the purpose of your life?
Ahhh, isn't this question like why do you even live ? -.- No more theory talks, Adam already made me go insane with all his life theories =P

7. What are you afraid to lose the most right now?
Family and friends, definitely.

8. What cheers you up for the rest of the day?
I dont know, been rather emo these days. I guess a good time with friends can cheer me up :)

9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
duh -.-


10. List out three good things of the person who tagged you.
Pretty girl, clever and outgoing. ;)

11. What type of person do you hate the most?
Two faced freaks and Mr. or Ms. ' Know it ll but dont know how to do it'

12. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
Buy a super computer =D

13. What is your ambition?
Successful Architect duh..

14. What will you do if you got rejected by someone you like?
Cry to sleep lol XD

wait, I've never been rejected =P

15. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Let me see...uhh bulbasaur ? XD

16. What is your favourite colour?
blue, red, purple :)

17. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Happiness ?

18. If there’s one thing in your life you want to do but yet unable to, what would it be?
To build my dream home where ALL ( yes all means ah pa and ah ma ) of us can stay together :)

19. What would you do if tomorrow was the last day of the world?
Run to CLS and.... XD ( our high school secrets =P )

20. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Not to be a lazy fat ass shit -.-

The End

I taggie everyone I know ! =P

No comments: