Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mamak Night

Yes, so I just came back from Mamak Night -.- Well, what can I say ? Well, it wasn't as good as I expected :/ Good food ? Nah, I only love the maggi goreng, other than that urghh -.-

It was like some kind of Raya Bazaar, so many people, so bloody noisy and long lines... And it was sort of boring. I dont know but I didnt really enjoy myself :/

I spent quite a sum of money on food...which in Malaysia is like farking cheap T_T Balik mesti mau makan puas puas liao !!

And now, for the pictures !! Nothing much happened, except when you see how hilarious Ariff is when he tossed the roti canai XD Buat lawak ! =P

This taiko here is from Penang. 5th year Architecture Student. Masters looo =D He really cooked delicious maggi goreng..so far the best food tonight -.-

Ivan sedang taaaaaariiiik ! =D

Ivan trying to persuade a customer to buy his teh teh while Ariff buat lawak sekali lagi -.-

Fried Chicken ( didnt buy one as chicken is so COMMON )

Satays ! Well don't remember how much it cost but they were tremendously LARGE. But didn't look tasty -.-

Roti Cannnai !! ^^ But it was like $4 for a piece .... Hell, I can eat till I vomit if I eat $4 worth of canai in Malaysia -.-

The laksa and bee hoon was quite a hit ! Though Auggie and Jaspy didn't really like it -.-
$5 each..... x_x

Malay kuihs la...as usual, around like 5 for $1 bla bla..

Teh Tarik ! $2 each.... -.-

Lucky I got a free one. Thank you Ariff my darling ;P

Some spring roll -.- $1 each ..so not worth it =P
Auggie and Jaspy each bought one and said it wasn't good :D

Chicken Rice.... look at the price man...

Maggi Goreng ! love it ! But it cost $4 =/

Nasi Lemak ! $3.50

So overall, I ate a nasi lemak and a maggi goreng... Cost me $7.50 ! SIEN LOOOO ! T_T

Me and cute Ariff XD

Jaspy acting yam chin ;)

Ahh, I think I didn't introduce this dude to you guys. Name is Syh How. From KL, loves Jay Chou, nicknamed Rainbow. -.- Don't ask me why he's named that way, I have no idea myself =P

And oh, he's gay and he loves to rub himself. If you know what I mean ;)

Me, Kai Loon and Guo Yi

Both Kai Loon and Guo Yi are from KL ! Don't know much bout Kai Loon's background though -.-
Guo Yi is from Kuen Cheng, nickname is Trolley ( Most people dont know how to pronounce her name -.-) LULU CHIA !! XD

And oh, she knows my cousin :) related, sort of ;)
Me and Guo Yi

Jasper was so boored that he had to take a picture of himself again -.-

Me and Kai Loon :)

Dude from left is a friend of Auggie.

Dude in the middle is Simon, from Miri. He's in the Australian Maritime College. Rich fella you know =P Suka leng lui banyak ! not as chi ko as my friends yet though XD

Two pweety girls =P

Guo Yi and Regina

Regina ( her nickname, dont know her real name ) is from China ! Uhhh...that's all I know -.-

First Year Architecture Students ! ^^

So yeah, overall it wasn't good =( I went home being very emo again and like siiieeeennn ahhh ..

haih, emo feeling again =( Tomorrow have to go school to finish my model with my ang mo partner -.- haih haih haih..sad looo

Tuesday presentation again and wednesday assignment submission . Memang babi lo.

Well, Mamak Night was a let down to me. Expecting better food and cheaper price. Really slaughterhouse. sigh.

Penang !!! T__T

Going Merry gang, you guys better be ready to makan fest when I get back ! MUAHAHAHAHA ^^

Good night people !

11 comments:

naj189 said...

wahhh..
i pose almost like guo yi's one. hahah..
u haaaa....
hmmm..
gud gud..

dun forget to give me the pics..

btw, im not cute, im fierce liao

WaN HoE said...

You are cute arrify =P

naj189 said...

no!!!

秋.落葉 said...

Syh how is actually not a gay lo...He has a girlfriend in malaysoa...dont simply spoil his image....

naj189 said...

cehhh... dont be angry lo..

Ivan Tan said...

lol...some ppl...use other ppl account...to say they are not gay....LOL.

cute ariff o. :P

WaN HoE said...

OMG, guo yi angry d ! We cannot simply talk bad thing bout her husband la ! XD

naj189 said...

im not cute la!
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Okay okay...
jangan gado gado...
dengar cakap orang...
nanti cepat tua baru tahu...

u choose..
u want easy way or the hard way..
hahahaha

(merepek...)

WaN HoE said...

Saya sudah tak tahan lagi dengan sikap dia tu.

Hard way, my dear sir =)

naj189 said...

who's the target sir?
hahah

WaN HoE said...

the gay boy =)