Yeah so I was tagged by Jene. No idea what's 'tag' so she told me what to do and I just do it =.= nothing else to do so.... oh well.
The tag questions must be 100% the same
List Out 20 names
Tag people after doing it
1.Xin Yi
2.Jene
3.Wee Shing
4. Adam
5.Noel
6.Jiunn Liang
7.Boo Tatt
8.Wai Yee
9.Josiah
10. Jenabi
11. Ivan Low
12. Ker Yi =P
13. Lee Ming darling
14. Oh Chean ( chyndee)
15. Ah Pong Pong ( Seng Fung )
16.Claudia
17.Lee Win
18.Nicole
19.Yan Ting
20. Grace
How do you know 14? Chyndee
- Same college.
What would you do if you had never met 1? Xin Yi
- then she wouldn't be my sister XD
What would you do if 9 and 20 dated you? Josiah and Grace
- Josiah would like go " HELL NO I AIN'T GAY " and I will say "I don't mind being gay =P"
for Grace, it'll be like a past dream comes true =P
Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? Jiunn Liang and Lee Win
- I doubt that. Noel will be sooooooooo JEALOUS ! XD
Do you think 8 is attractive? Wai Yee
-Not that I'm gay but his eyes lashes are amazing. Beautiful ;) ( My mum said that too ! )
Do you know anything about 12's family? Ker Yi
- Sort of. Met his family once when I was in his room ! XD ( No I wasn't whoring with him =.=)
Tell me something about 7. Boo Tatt
- Super awesome blur guy who loves fried rice , good in DOTA, great friend throughout the years. And single. =P
What is 18's favourite? Nicole
- hmmm, not much of an idea ? Leng chai ? nah, food I guess XD She loves food ! Still remembered how she ate XD
What language does 15 speak? Seng Fung
- English and Hokkien. Pong pong language =P
Who is going out with 19? Yan Ting
- Forgot that guy's name d. FORMER CLHS student that's for sure >_>
How old is 16 now? Claudia
- 19, same as me =P
When was the last time you talkes to 13? Lee Ming
- I think it was just yesterday when he was telling me how screwed up Monash University's internet was.
Who is 2's favourite singer? Jene
- No idea... x_x Michael Buble ? XD
Would you date 4? Adam
- I doubt it =.= He'll kill me XD
Would you date 17? Lee Win
- I don't know her much but Noel will kill me for sure !
Is 15 single? Seng Fung
- yes I think..... He kept changing his status ! ( playboy =P )
What is 10's last name? Jenabi
- Ling apa saya tak tau =.=
Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11? Ivan Low
- uhh MAYBE ? We were very close before ( almost kissed too XD )
Which school does 3 go to? Wee Shing
-UTAR, KL.
Where does 6 live? Jiunn Liang
- Island Glades, Penang. Near my house ! =D
What is your favourite thing about 5? Noel
- His sexy tight butt ! XD SPANK THE ASS WOHOOO!
DONE !



No comments:
Post a Comment