Thursday, April 17, 2008

Changes....


Now Penang has this weird restaurant with toilet bowls as seats =(

By the time I go back, pasti banyak sudah change -.-

NUUUOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh well not only my home changed, the people around me too =( It's saddening to see the way they are treating me now compared to the past...

The things that you've thought that might be the next big success but sadly it turned out to be a failure...

That's life. I just have to learn to cope with it. New place, new life, new changes.

Gonna be like ah ma ( Priscilla) d =(

sigh....

3 comments:

jene said...

hey sorry that I did not believe you when you say you can't make friends back in INTI. I totally understand it now. Sorry ya ^^

And I just found out that to come to my house from Taylors area, you need to travel by train for about 1HOUR!!!! So touched le last time you insisted to come.... =P


Hey, I just want you to know that we will be friends and I guess (hopefully) I will not change and YOU will not change too much too coz when we meet again in M'sia, I hope everything will be like last time, you being lame and I being me. LOL

Take care and miss you ^^

ZhiHao Chua said...

priscilla = ah ma? lol!

WaN HoE said...

Yup yup =P shhh, nanti she marah XD